ABOUT UNITED BUNKERING LLC
United Bunkering LLC is a pure bunkering company registered in the Sultanate of Oman. The company will be
delivering physical bunker supply to various ships calling Omani Ports.
Newly established in 2021, the company is working with a physical bunker supplier from UAE, delivering by
barge into Oman ports since 2019 and had a good reputation among its counterparties worldwide.
The new company’s founders has been in various businesses in Oman and active in the participation in the
infrastructure projects and developments of the Sultanate of Oman. Having an active local presence, the
company has its advantage in its operational activities and offer tailor made marine services to compliment
their bunkering operations.
The team is composed of various professionals with extensive experience in the trading and shipping industry.
The extensive skills and experiences of the team are the key reasons for the company’s future success.
EMERGING GROWTH – PURE PLAY BUNKERING AND MARINE SERVICES
Attractive and Operational Flexibility
- A fleet of modern barges on the water with weighted average age of 10 years
- Operational flexibility and expected enhanced earnings, especially due to their size and features
- Pursue potential long term strategy for Omani Ports market.
- Built in growth – potentially 2 barges and a storage facility in the next 3-6 months
Reputable Customer Base & Diversified Bunkering Strategy
- Long-standing relationship with reputable, first-class customers worldwide
- Mixed operating strategy of timely delivery and high quality products
- Positioned to capitalize when prompt requirements with flexibility to obtain attractive prices
Experienced, Incentivized Management & Directors
- Strong management team with over 70 years of combined bunkering industry experience
- Founder and Managing Director has proven track record of investing through various logistics services and supplies and is a substantial shareholder
Competitive Cost Structure & Solid Balance Sheet
- Disciplined bunkering operations team leads to safe and efficient operations and cost competitive results
- Moderate capitalization with low cost, long-lived bank debt
- Excess balance sheet capacity to grow volumes through trade positions
QUALITY, GROWTH, SERVICE & FLEXIBILITY
Maintain High Quality Products delivered by Modern Barge
Meet client’s preference for bunker supplier which offers more operating reliability and efficiency
Maintain high-quality products through sourcing from reliable and consistent suppliers.
Maintain high standards in order to provide customers with a high level of safety, customer service, and support.
Grow Volume Opportunistically
Focus on marketing of IMO Compliant quality product and services
Potential acquisition opportunity of additional barges and leasing of storage facility.
Maintain high standards in order to provide customers with high level of safety, customer service and support.
Maintain Financial Flexibility
Expand volumes by targeting a balanced capital structure of debt and equity
Maintain commercial banking relationships